Are you looking into a new water pump? Did you know that Red Lion water pumps are known for superior quality and for having a wide selection? Red Lion prides itself on being a “one-stop shop” for water pumps. Does Red Lion have the pump that you’re looking for? Let’s see what they have to offer.
Red Lion: The Company
Red Lion has been around for over six decades. With that kind of experience, you can rest assured that they know all about water pumps and Red Lion Water Pump parts. Red Lion water pumps are trusted by homeowners, farmers, and all kinds of companies around the world. They have certainly made a name for themselves in the water pump industry.
Types of Red Lion Water Pumps
There are many types of water pumps available at Red Lion. It would be a good idea to read about all the options before buying, so you know which pump would best fit your needs.
- Centrifugal Pumps: Red Lion’s centrifugal pumps are specially designed for general water transfers. You can use this type of pump for a home, farm, or business establishment. They can get the job done as long as it’s for general water-moving purposes. These pumps operate by using a rotating impeller to move the water into the pump and pressurize the discharge flow.
- Submersible Pumps: Submersible pumps are best used when you need to pump water from deep wells or sump pits. These pumps are designed to be able to function while submerged in water. They can easily push the water to the surface and withstand harsh conditions.
- Shallow and Deep Well Jet Pumps: These pumps should be used for shallow and deep wells. Their jet propulsion makes them perfect for these areas. With the use of a narrow nozzle, the pump is able to force the water out at a high pressure. This act creates a vacuum that sucks out any additional water from the well.
- Trash Pumps: The name needs to sound better, right? However, the reason for the name is that these pumps are made to get rid of solid debris. Trash pumps are ideal for construction and farming sites. They are robust, durable, and are known as the “workhorses of water pumps.”
- Sump Pumps: Red Lion offers sump pumps to customers as a way to protect their property from flooding. They are installed in a sump pit and automatically remove excess water when it reaches a specific level. You can rest easy knowing that your basement is protected from water damage.
As you can see, Red Lion offers all kinds of pumps for different needs. Hopefully, this little guide has proved useful in helping you figure out which one is best for you—picking the right pump for the job is absolutely vital.